Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My Interesting Holidays

Thursday 1st August 2013


My Holidays


During my term 2  holidays, I went to Panmure for rock climbing. At the rock climbing I challenged my brother. After that my family went to the  Snow Planet in North Shore.


At the Snow Planet, I went  on a snowboard and I used the ski sticks. Then I went for a ride up the snow ramps.
After that we all  went home and had a rest.


Then  all of us had a snack.  In the night we went to the museum. At the museum we had to look for all the people that were working at the museum. We played a guessing game with each other.


When it was time for us come back home, we got in the car and went home. The museum trip was an enjoyable one.



      by Dasharn

2 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Kia ora Dasharn,
It sounds as if you had a very active holiday - rock climbing and snowboarding in one day!
Going to the museum at night would have been exciting - that is not something everyone does.
Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

Mr. Nath said...

You had a lot of fun during the holidays Dasharn. I enjoyed reading your Blog. Well done

Post a Comment